After several weeks of speculations and rumours, Pepsi has officially launched the Pepsi P1s in China. The standard version of the phone is known as the P1 but the variant built for China is the P1s. Pepsi is just licensing its branding while the Shenzhen Scooby Communication Equipment Co. Ltd will manufacture the phone.
The specs include:
- Network: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.1 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Display: 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Screen display
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera.
- OS: Dido OS 6.1 based on Android 5.1
Others specs include fingerprint sensor, hybrid dual sim.
Would you buy this phone if it becomes available in Africa?
More from Mobile Technology
In partnership with Google, Mara Corporation Limited (MC) is set to release the Mara X for the African market in the …
Today, Google announced Datally, a smart and simple Android app that helps smartphone users understand, control and save mobile data. …