We have been focusing more on gadgets in recent times due to the fast paced activities in that sector of late and especially with everything that we still expect to happen before the year runs out.
Meanwhile, we have been working on this interview with the Managing Director for HelloFood and after a few weeks, we caught up with him. He reveals some of the things that the startup has had to endure operating in Lagos and what sets them apart. Do enjoy.
- How did Hellofood come to stay? (When was the idea conceived, why was it a necessary idea to implement), and how has the market reception been like?
- What is the standard operating procedure of your service? Plus, do you regard Hellofood as a tech company?
- How is Hellofood different from its competitors?
- What are the problems/challenges that Hellofood still faces and why is it still difficult to overcome them?
- Does Hellofood have additional services? If yes, what are they and their function?
- What’s the staff strength of Hellofood and what’s the internal culture like? (The values and life in the company).
- What’s the market share of Hellofood and how much work is left to be done?
- Are there spaces in the food industry that new comers can take advantage of?
- What are the most important tools (especially technology tools) that Hellofood cannot do without?
- Are there any policy constraints that inhibit the growth of Hellofood?
Two years ago a law was passed banning small bikes from many areas. Restaurants and businesses had to invest in bigger bikes the industry took a hit there, compared to other countries where you can set up a small scooter to deliver food. But it has adapted a part from policies affecting restaurants (food imports etc). I do not see other specific policy risks for us.
- Where is Hellofood likely to be in the next 5 years?
More from Interview
This is the sixth and final conversation in a series of six videos. Meet Tunji Eleso, the Director of Pre-Incubation at …
This is the fifth conversation in a series of six videos. Meet Bayo Adegbembo is the founder and cultural evangelist of …