It was around this time last year that Innjoo announced their flagship for the year – the very popular Innjoo 2 which pushed quite a few envelopes in terms of form, function feature and performance.
This year, there has been quite some activity on the side of the Dubai-based company with the release of several devices including the Innjoo Max 3 – Pro & LTE, Innjoo Pro, Innjoo Halo, Innjoo Halo X, Innjoo X2 amongst others.
The Innjoo 3 which is this year’s official flagship has now been announced and below are the specs. It is a great device, at least, in theory.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual
- CPU: MTK6750T Octa-Core 1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Network: 2G (GSM850/900/1800/1900), 3G (WCDMA900/2100), 4G (FDD1800/2600)
- Memory: RAM (4GB), ROM (64GB),
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920*1080 FHD IPS
- Cameras: Front – 8.0 MP, Rear – 21 MP, Auto Focus
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Light, Gravity, Proximity
- Ports: USB-C, 3.5mm
- Battery: 3000mAh li-Polymer Battery
- Colour: Gold/Black/Grey
You might also like
More from Mobile Technology
In partnership with Google, Mara Corporation Limited (MC) is set to release the Mara X for the African market in the …