About a week ago, Infinix teased a new device on their Twitter handle. It was later discovered that the device in question is the successor to the hugely successful Android One device – the Infinix Hot 2.
The device will be launched in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and there will probably be two variants of this device – the Infinix HOT3 and the HOT3 Pro.
— Infinix Mobility (@InfinixMobility) February 22, 2016
Below are the specs;
- Display: 5.5 inches 720p display
- Processor; 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor
- GPU: Mali400-MP2
- Memory: 16 GB internal storage (expandable), 1 GB/2 GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with XUI on top
- Network: 3G mode (1GB ) and 4G LTE for (2GB version – HOT 3 Pro)
- Camera: 8 MP rear and 2 MP front facing camera with a wide angle lens and soft flash
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery
It won’t be nice if this device is eventually released with the Android 5.1 since 6.0 has been available since last year.
Retail price is expected to be around ₦26000.
You might also like
More from Mobile Technology
In partnership with Google, Mara Corporation Limited (MC) is set to release the Mara X for the African market in the …