About a week ago, Infinix teased a new device on their Twitter handle. It was later discovered that the device in question is the successor to the hugely successful Android One device – the Infinix Hot 2.
The device will be launched in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and there will probably be two variants of this device – the Infinix HOT3 and the HOT3 Pro.
— Infinix Mobility (@InfinixMobility) February 22, 2016
Below are the specs;
- Display: 5.5 inches 720p display
- Processor; 1.3 GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor
- GPU: Mali400-MP2
- Memory: 16 GB internal storage (expandable), 1 GB/2 GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with XUI on top
- Network: 3G mode (1GB ) and 4G LTE for (2GB version – HOT 3 Pro)
- Camera: 8 MP rear and 2 MP front facing camera with a wide angle lens and soft flash
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery
It won’t be nice if this device is eventually released with the Android 5.1 since 6.0 has been available since last year.
Retail price is expected to be around ₦26000.
You might also like
More from Mobile Technology
Today, Google announced Datally, a smart and simple Android app that helps smartphone users understand, control and save mobile data. …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnDhRhmTUM TECNO Phantom 8 Specifications Details Specs Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat based on HIOS 3.0 Dimension 159.95*79.5*7.9 mm SIM Dual Micro SIM Battery Capacity 3500mAh Camera 12MP & 13MP Rear Cameras and …
Kudi Capital Management Ltd today announced the launch of Kudimoney.com a fully licensed online lending platform offering unsecured personal loans …