Entrepreneurs, dreamers and visionaries — your big break is arriving now.
Tomorrow, we’re teaming up with Seedstars for #UberPITCH, and anyone with 15 minutes and a good idea can request a ride. From 11am – 3 pm, distinguished investors Tomi Davies and Funke Opeke will listen to your ideas in Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1 and Yaba… and the rides don’t cost a thing.
INVESTORS ARE ON-DEMAND TUESDAY, JULY 28TH!
Whether you spend your weekends hacking together a product or are still plotting out your perfect pitch deck — UberPITCH is your chance to get in front of some of Lagos’ most accomplished investors.
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, Android, or WindowsPhone
- Between 11 am – 3 pm Wednesday, request the UberPITCH option via your app
- If connected, you’ll have a 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for feedback
- Rides are free and will start and end at your pickup location
- UberPITCH is only available in Victoria Island, Lekki Phase 1 and Yaba
There are thousands of strong ideas, but just a few investors for UberPITCH, so demand will be high. If you don’t secure a pitch on your first attempt, keep trying! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Download Uber and enter LAGOSPITCH for N5000 off your first Uber ride. If you already use Uber, there’s no need to apply the code in order to request UberPITCH
You might also like
More from Press
Leading digital money transfer company WorldRemit has launched WorldRemit for Business, a new service that enables small and medium-sized business …
Itanna, the Venture Capital investing platform backed by Honeywell Group, has today announced the commencement of this year’s Accelerator Programme. …