The winners of this year’s AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards were announced and honoured on Monday 16th November 2015.
There were 2015 entries from over 21 countries and the winners of the night came from South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Cameroon, Tanzania and Togo with South Africa leading the way with 4 wins.
AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards Winners 2015:
1. Disruptive Innovation – Opera’s Sponsored Web Pass (Nigeria)
2. Best Mobile Innovation – bookly (South Africa)
3. Non Data Mobile Innovation – GeoPoll (Kenya/USA)
4. Best African App – Tuluntulu (South Africa)
5. Fintech Innovation – VCpay (South Africa)
6. Health Innovation– GiftedMom (Cameroon)
7. Educational Innovation – mPaper (Tanzania)
8. Social Impact Award – codeX (South Africa)
9. Best Entertainment – Gamsole (Nigeria)
10. Women In Tech – Emefa Kpegba (OMobileFunding (Togo)